|Name ||: Toyota Boshoku Türkiye Otomotiv Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş.|
|Address ||: 1.Organize Sanayi Bölgesi, P.K.190 Arifiye 54580 SAKARYA TÜRKİYE|
|Capital ||: (37.950.000) TL|
|Shareholders ||: Toyota Boshoku Europe N.V. (%90) Mitsui Bussan Automotive Inc. (%10)|
|Established ||: 01.10.1997|
|Started operation ||: January 1998|
|Total Area ||: Main Plant - 29.944 m2 / Metal Plant - 60.810 m2|
|Closed Area ||: Main Plant - 10.900 m2 / Metal Plant - 14.700 m2 |
|Number of employees ||: 2069 (As of October 2016)|
|Capacity ||: 174.000 vhc sets/year|
Manufacturing that foresees the times and trends
Uncompromising products for customers
"Force through reforms for our future growth with a Quantum Leap And Tenacity"
- October 1997 Takanichi Turkey founded (Capital: 100 million yen)
- January 1998 Started Operation (in Toyota plant)
- June 1998 Certified with TSE
- July 1998 Corolla Sedan Line-off (Seat, Doortrim production)
- December 1999 Acquired ISO 9002 certification.
- August 2000 Plant construction start
- November 2001 Moved to own plant
- January 2002 Corolla Sedan Line-off (Seat, Door trim production)
- August 2002 Corolla S/W Line-off (Seat, Door trim production)
- October 2002 Extension construction for Seat pad production completed
- March 2003 Shifted to 2-shift pattern
- May 2003 Reached 100K production
- February 2004 Corolla Verso Line-off (Seat, Door trim production)
- March 2004 Acquired ISO 14001 certification
- October 2005 Company name changed to "TOYOTA BOSHOKU TÜRKİYE"
- April 2006 Reached 500K production
- April 2006 Metal Plant construction completed
- July 2007 Metal Plant Grand Opening Ceremony held
- February 2009 New Corolla Verso Line-Off
- December 2012 TB Sewtech Türkiye (TBSTR) established as a Trim Cover plant.
- June 2013 TBSTR started operation
- Eylül 2013 BMW Business production started.
- Kasım 2013 Acquired ISO/TS16949 certification
- Şubat 2014 Established R&D Center
- Ağustos 2016 Started operation at 3-shift pattern