|Name ||: Toyota Boshoku Türkiye Otomotiv Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş.|
|Address ||: 1.Organize Sanayi Bölgesi, P.K.190 Arifiye 54580 SAKARYA TÜRKİYE|
|Capital ||: (37.950.000) TL|
|Shareholders ||: Toyota Boshoku Europe (%90) Mitsui Bussan Automotive Inc. (%10)|
|Established ||: 01.10.1997|
|Started operation ||: January 1998|
|Total Area ||: Main Plant - 29.944 m2 / Metal Plant - 60.810 m2|
|Closed Area ||: Main Plant - 10.900 m2 / Metal Plant - 14.700 m2 |
|Number of employees ||: 903 (As of October 2014)|
|Capacity ||: 174.000 vhc sets/year|
Manufacturingthat foresees the times and trends
Uncompromising products for customers
TBT OUR HISTORY
- 01.10.1997 Takanichi Turkey founded (Capital: 100 million yen)
- 05.01.1998 Started Operation (in Toyota plant)
- 17.06.1998 Certified with TSE
- 14.07.1998 Corolla Sedan Line-off (Seat, Doortrim production)
- 03.12.1999 Certified with ISO 9002
- 01.08.2000 Plant construction start
- 01.11.2001 Moved to own plant
- 01.01.2002 Corolla Sedan Line-off (Seat, Doortrim production)
- 01.08.2002 Corolla S/W Line-off (Seat, Doortrim production)
- 01.10.2002 Extension construction for Seat pad production completed
- 17.03.2003 Shifted to 2-shift pattern
- 01.05.2003 Reached 100K production
- 05.02.2004 Corolla Verso Line-off (Seat, Doortrim production)
- 03.10.2005 Company name changed to "TOYOTA BOSHOKUTÜRKİYE"
- 01.04.2006 Reached 500K production
- 01.04.2006 Metal Plant completed
- 03.07.2007 Held Metal Plant Ground Opening Ceremony
- 01.02.2009 New Corolla Verso Line-Off
- 01.12.2012 TB Sewtech Türkiye established as a Trim Cover plant.
TBT 2020 VISIONThe Company We Aim To Become
Looking into the future, we will create tomorrow's automobile interior space that will inspire our customers the world over.
Outlining Toyota Boshoku's Aspirations for FY 2020
1. A company that persists in proposing excellent mobility for customers throughout the world.
- Readily provide products tailored to the various lifestyles of respective regions through innovative technologies that are unique to the Toyota Boshoku group and consistent in its manufacturing quality.
- Have an established presence in terms of unique value by creating innovative, next-generation products that exceed customers' expectations.
- Strive to provide customers with environmentally friendly and enriched lifestyles by boldly pursuing inroads into new businesses.
2. A trusted company that grows together with all stakeholders.
- Resourceful and multi-talented human resources drawn by the appeal of the Toyota Boshoku group, with members working enthusiastically all regions, worldwide.
- Recognized as a company that is trusted and indispensable to society, customers, business partners and shareholders.
- Capable of carrying out unequalled monozukuri (production) in every region of the world while carrying out kaizen continuously.