As Toyota Boshoku Turkey and its employees, we fully comply with all legal and other requirements within principle of "Safety is a Must". We create a healthy and safe working environment to always achieve the goal of "Zero Accident".
All efforts to ensure Occupational Health and Safety in our company are the joint responsibility of our all employees, starting with the top management. In this context, with a perspective based on human value and contribution to society, we as TBT;
- - Aims to prevent work accidents and occupational diseases in Toyota Boshoku and all other stakeholders by sharing experiences, knowledge and good practices,
- - Identifies risks in all operations and takes necessary measures to reduce risks,
- - Organizes various activities, including establishing health and safety committees, in order to ensure the sustainability of the work and continuous improvement,
- - Ensures the participation of employees and their representatives in health and safety processes and supports their contribution to development,
- - Organizes trainings, including stakeholders, for the formation and development of health and safety awareness,
- - We work with all our strength to be a model plant and contribute to society with Occupational Health and Safety practices.